The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Pinky is a very rare Slime, and is notably smaller than (most) other slimes. It can be found on the surface and in shallow caves in the Underground. It can be very frustrating to try to farm due to it's very rare spawn rate, which makes acquiring the Molotov Cocktail difficult.
- When attacked Pinky will shoot backwards. This behavior can make fighting Pinky more difficult should the terrain be undulating in nature.
- Pinky has the weakest attack damage of all slimes, having an attack of five, while the Green Slime has an attack of six.
- Pinky is more transparent than other slimes, so it can be seen as different shades of pink, or in some cases seen as red. This is due to lighting and background changes, though its true color is pink (hence the name 'Pinky').
- It seems to spawn more in the jungle, as monsters have a higher spawning rate there.
- Despite being the smallest slime, it has a high amount of health and drops the highest value of coins for any slime, only on par with the King Slime.
- It's one of the few Slime monsters that do not have a reference to "Slime" in its name. The slimes in question are the Hoppin' Jack and the Toxic Sludge.
- Its name may be a joke reference to the pinky finger being the smallest finger and Pinky being the smallest slime.
- Now has an increased drop rate for the slime staff.
- Now drops Pink Gel.
- Now properly floats on water. Doesn't make a splash sound.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.