The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Pirate is an NPC that will show up after the Pirate Invasion has been defeated and when there is open, valid housing.
Uses a Cannon against nearby enemies.
|Bunny Cannon||50||Party Girl present & mechanical boss defeated.|
|Parrot Cracker||3 75||Pirate must be living in the Ocean Biome|
- The name "Captain Morgan" may be a reference to the famous pirate captain that the pirate shares his name with or to the popular rum of the same name.
- The name Black Beard is a reference to the most feared pirate with the same name.
- The name James T. Beard may be a reference to the Star Trek character, James T. Kirk.
- The name Jake may be a reference to the children's T.V. show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates."
- The name Jack may be a reference to Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean."
- The quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" is a reference to the popular pirate quote, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum."
- The quote "I'm no landlubber, but it's better to have lubbed and lost than never to have lubbed at all" is a reference to the phrase "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
- The quote "What the blazes are you talkin' 'bout? Moby Dick is mine!" is a reference to the story of "Moby Dick".
- His quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" is pretty similar to Santa's quote "Ho ho ho and a bottle of... Egg nog!"
- The name Stoney Dirt may be a reference to the underground layer, which looks like dirt with lots of stones.
- The NPC has the same texture as the Pirate Captain.
- No longer sells Explosive Bunny
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.