|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Separates wire paths|
Lights off from horizontal signals
Lights on from crossed signals
The Pixel Box is a currently unobtainable mechanism. When activated, it looks fully illuminated but does not emit light.
Pixel Boxes can be placed anywhere, even if a wall is not present, similarly to Logic Gates. They are always placed in the deactivated state, and can be broken by any pickaxe. If a wire to the left or right of the Pixel Box is turned on, the Pixel Box will turn off. If a wire below or above the Pixel Box is turned on at the same time, however, the Pixel Box will turn on. Only turning on the wire below or above will have no effect. Wires must be placed on the Pixel Box in order for them to function.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Yoraiz0r, the Pixel Box "was an attempt at a single-block light that would be easier to use to make things light up or not, but it ended up not satisfactory" and was thus not made obtainable.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced, but unobtainable.
References[edit | edit source]