Terraria Wiki

Miss the old Hydra Skin? Try out our Hydralize gadget! Visit the preferences page while logged in and turn on the gadget.

READ MORE

Terraria Wiki
Advertisement
Terraria Wiki
Poison Dart
  • Poison Dart item sprite
Stack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.png
Statistics
Type
Damage10 / 8 (Ranged)
Knockback2 (Very weak)
Velocity2
TooltipInflicts poison on enemies
RarityRarity level: 2
Research99 required
Inflicts Debuff
DebuffPoisonedPoisoned
Debuff tooltipSlowly losing life
Chance100%
Duration30–60 seconds
Projectile created
  • Poison Dart
    Poison Dart

Poison Darts are a type of ammunition used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle. They inflict the Poisoned debuff on enemies which has a 33.33*1/3 (33.33%) chance to last for 60 seconds, and a 66.67*2/3 (66.67%) chance to last for 30 seconds.

Crafting[]

Recipes[]

ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Poison DartPoison Dart (100) (Desktop versionConsole versionMobile versionSwitch version)By Hand
Poison DartPoison Dart (50) (Old-gen console version3DS version)
total: 2 row(s)

See also[]

History[]

  • Desktop 1.3.0.1:
    • Increased damage from 8 to 10.
    • Crafting recipe updated: now creates 100 Poison Darts instead of 50.

Advertisement