The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Pots, not to be confused with Clay Pots, are a common sight in Terraria. They can be found underground and directly on the surface. When smashed with any tool or weapon, they have a chance to drop Coins and/or a random number of common items. Pots cannot be picked up. It is possible to break a pot with a torch by placing it on the pot that you would like to break. This is a good strategy if you're exploring caves and don't have any other light source to use.
Items that can be found from pots include:
- Lesser Healing Potions (Pre-Hardmode, Uncommon)
- Healing Potions (Uncommon)
- Copper, Silver(Common)
- Bombs (Uncommon)
- Wooden Arrows (Common, Pre-Hardmode)
- Unholy Arrows (Common, Hardmode)
- Torches (Common)
- Hellfire Arrow (Underworld, Uncommon)
- Potions (Common)
- Golden Key (Rare, mostly found in the Dungeon)
- Silver Bullet (only in Hard Mode)
- Shurikens (Uncommon)
- Glowsticks (only underground water)
- Coin Portal (Rare)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.