Potion Sickness is a debuff inflicted on a player whenever they use a healing item. It prevents the player from consuming any more healing items until the debuff runs out. Its duration can be reduced by 25% by equipping the Philosopher's Stone or the Charm of Myths. Equipping both will not cause the effect to stack.
For nearly all healing items, the Potion Sickness debuff lasts 60 seconds, after which time another can be consumed.
|Bottled Water||1 minute|
|Lesser Healing Potion|
|Greater Healing Potion|
|Super Healing Potion|
|Horn o' plenty|
|Lesser Restoration Potion|
|Restoration Potion|| 45 seconds|
|Mushroom|| 30 seconds|
- Since the time limit for effects rounds down, if there are 0.9 seconds or less remaining of Potion Sickness, it will display as 0 seconds. In total, this makes it appear as though it lasts 61 seconds instead. This applies to all effects with a time limit.
- The debuff uses the Lesser Healing Potion's pre-126.96.36.199 sprite.
- It is usually the first debuff players encounter.
- Potion Sickness is a play on motion sickness.
- The Restoration Potion and the Mushroom are the only two consumables which inflict the Potion Sickness debuff for less than 60 seconds.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.