The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Pumpkin Moon will end at 4:30 and most enemy mobs will flee. There seems to be a greatly increased chance of a Solar Eclipse or a Pirate Invasion occurring on the day following a Pumpkin Moon (1/20).
- In the event, mobs are spawned according to waves(see below). The mobs coming in the wave are announced in the bottom left of the screen, like any other event-related message.
- The waves seems to change when a certain number of monsters are defeated.
- Higher waves seem to increase enemy drop rates.
- Wave 15 is an endless wave. When an enemy is defeated in that wave, it will respawn instantly.
- The mobs spawned in each wave are listed below:
- Spider Egg
- Cursed Sapling
- Necromantic Scroll
- Spooky Wood
- Spooky Twig
- Stake Launcher (with Stakes)
- Raven Staff
- Black Fairy Dust
- Jack 'O Lantern Mask
- Jack 'O Lantern Launcher (with Explosive Jack 'O Lanterns)
- Pumpking Trophy
- Mourning Wood Trophy
- Bat Scepter
- The Horseman's Blade
- Candy Corn Rifle (with Candy Corn)
- Spooky Hook
- If a Pumpkin Medallion is used at a certain time during a Blood Moon, the Medallion may be consumed without the Pumpkin Moon being summoned. (Unconfirmed)
- Very rarely, Mourning Woods may drop stakes but not the stake launcher. This is more common in the mobile version.
- Mourning Woods may rarely spawn in wave 7 despite supposedly being unable to, however this is most likely the result of a Mourning Wood spawning out of the player's view right at the end of wave 6.
- New Track added for the Pumpkin Moon event.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.