|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Prevents fall damage|
Rain Cloud is a type of block found beneath Floating Islands, along with Cloud blocks. Rain Cloud blocks cause purely decorative raindrops to appear beneath them that fall for about 18 tiles before fading away for 5 more. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, landing on Rain Clouds will not inflict fall damage.
total: 1 row(s)
- On low quality video settings, only 25 Rain Clouds will produce rain in an area. On medium quality, 112 Rain Clouds will produce rain. Additionally, the rain starts fading sooner on lower quality settings.
- If the block is made inactive via an Actuator, the rain animation will still be there.
- A solid block underneath a Rain Cloud stops the rain from falling, while a hammered block does not.
- Small pools of water usually generate around these blocks.
- The rain effect helps locating Floating Islands.
- Rain Clouds can be used at the bottom of Hellevators to avoid dying from fall damage.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Now craftable.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Sped up Rain Cloud code and made it draw better.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Now craftable.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Now craftable.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.