The Raincoat Zombie is a zombie variant that only appears during the Rain on the surface at Night. It acts the same as normal zombies, slowly walking towards the player to deal contact damage, while attempting to navigate around obstacles and only being able to open doors during a Blood Moon. It is differentiated from other zombies in that it is dressed in traditional yellow raincoat attire, which it can also drop in the form of the Rain Hat and Rain Coat armor pieces.
Raincoat Zombies can appear in three different size variations with slightly different stats. Unlike normal zombies, it does not have Armed variation in Expert Mode.
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist||Coins|
|223||Raincoat Zombie||50/100›220/150›330||16/32›56/48›84||8/8›16||55%/60%/64%||70Pre-Hardmode: 175Hardmode: 280|
|-54||Small Raincoat Zombie||45/90›198/135›297||14/28›50/43›75||7/7›14||51%/55%/60%||63Pre-Hardmode: 157Hardmode: 252|
|-55||Big Raincoat Zombie||55/110›242/165›363||17/35›61/52›92||8/8›17||60%/64%/68%||77Pre-Hardmode: 192Hardmode: 38|
- The yellow raincoat makes them easier to see than most zombies.
- The Bestiary entry for the Raincoat Zombie: "Some zombies never leave home without their trusty raincoat. Comfy and dry, they pursue human flesh no matter the weather."
- This is rather ironic, as Raincoat Zombies only spawn when it is raining. Regular Zombies are the ones who spawn "no matter the weather".
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Name now displayed as "Raincoat Zombie" instead of just "Zombie".
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.