The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Reaver Shark is a pre-hardmode Pickaxe that can be obtained in the Ocean while fishing. It's strong enough to mine Meteorite and Crimtane/Demonite ores.
- Prior to the 1.4 update, it used to be the strongest pickaxe in pre-hardmode, being strong enough to mine Cobalt and Palladium. With the nerf, it now can only mine up to Meteorite.
- Even with the nerf, it is still recommended to get it rather than crafting a Gold/Platinum pickaxe, as it saves up resources and time spent spelunking.
- It is one of the few tools that can be obtained via fishing.
- Pickaxe power reduced from 100% down to 56%.
- Critical strike chance reduced from 12% to 4%.
- Use time increased from 18 to 22.
- Added to the game.
|Pickaxes & Drills|
|Copper Pickaxe||Iron Pickaxe|
|Silver Pickaxe||Gold Pickaxe|
|Nebula Pickaxe||Solar Flare Pickaxe||Stardust Pickaxe||Vortex Pickaxe|
|Nebula Drill||Solar Flare Drill||Stardust Drill||Vortex Drill|
|Special Digging Tools|
|Cactus Pickaxe||Bone Pickaxe||Candy Cane Pickaxe||Reaver Shark|
|Pickaxe Axe||Shroomite Digging Claw|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.