- Internal Tile ID: 617
Relics are furniture items dropped by bosses in Master Mode. They are golden depictions of their respective boss that hover above a pedestal, have a golden particle effect, and emit light when placed close to a light source.
There are currently 27 different relics available in Terraria.
Types[edit | edit source]
Pre-Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Hardmode[edit | edit source]
- Queen Slime RelicInternal Item ID: 4950
- Destroyer RelicInternal Item ID: 4932
- Twins RelicInternal Item ID: 4931
- Skeletron Prime RelicInternal Item ID: 4933
- Plantera RelicInternal Item ID: 4934
- Empress of Light RelicInternal Item ID: 4949
- Golem RelicInternal Item ID: 4935
- Duke Fishron RelicInternal Item ID: 4936
- Lunatic Cultist RelicInternal Item ID: 4937
- Moon Lord RelicInternal Item ID: 4938
Events[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Relics are purely vanity, and have no effect on the bosses they are dropped from.
- All relics are referred to as "Master Trophies" in their internal names.
- The Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Lunatic Cultist, and Ogre Relics all appear to be off-center due to the relic base having an odd number of pixels and the relic itself having an even number.
- The fluorescent behavior can be observed when placing a Torch near an unlit relic, such as during the night.
- Like Stone and Mud, relics must be painted with Deep Paint in order to show any noticeable color.
- When painted, only the base is affected by the paint, the small statue of the boss is not.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.