|Heals Mana||80 / 100|
|Heals Health||90 / 80 / 100|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reduced potion cooldown|
|Sell||3 / 8|
- Internal Item ID: 227
Consuming a Restoration Potion has the following effect:
- Restores 90 health. Potion Sickness only lasts for 45 seconds.
- Restores 80 health and 80 mana. Potion Sickness only lasts for 50 seconds.
- Restores 100 health and 100 mana. Potion Sickness lasts for the full 60 seconds.
total: 3 row(s)
- The cooldown-reducing effect of the Philosopher's Stone or Charm of Myths applies to the Restoration Potion as well, further reducing Potion Sickness to 33.75 / 37.5 seconds.
- Even though it restores the same amount of health, it could be considered an upgrade from the Lesser Restoration Potion due to the fact that the cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds. This makes it a great beginning healing item if Pink Gel is acquired early.
- The Restoration Potion has a confusing place among the tiers of healing potions. Compared to the Healing Potion, it gives almost as much health with a shorter cooldown. Compared to the Honeyfin; it gives ¾ the healing with ¾ the cooldown. Either way, there is also natural healing/regeneration during the cooldown to consider.
- Although there are both Greater Healing Potions and Greater Mana Potions, they cannot be imbued into a "Greater Restoration Potion". The same goes for Super Healing Potions and Super Mana Potions.
- All Lesser Restoration Potions were replaced with Restoration Potions in 184.108.40.206.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Restoration ability decreased from 200 to 100 points for each stat.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.