|Heals Mana||80 / 100|
|Heals Health||90 / 80 / 100|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reduced potion cooldown|
|Sell||3 / 8|
- Internal Item ID: 227
The Restoration Potion restores Health by 90 / both Health and Mana by 80 / 100 . Despite its appearance, it is not created by upgrading Lesser Restoration Potions, as the recipe uses Mushrooms, Bottles, and Pink Gel, not Lesser Restoration Potions.
- Even though it restores the same amount of Health, it could be considered an upgrade from the Lesser Restoration Potion due to the fact that the cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds. This makes it a great beginning healing item if Pink Gel is acquired early. The cooldown decrement stacks with either Philosopher's Stone or Charm of Myths, turning it down to 37.5 seconds.
- The new Restoration potion has a confusing place among the tiers of healing potions. Compared to the Healing Potion, it gives almost as much health with a shorter cooldown. Compared to the Honeyfin; it gives ¾ the healing with ¾ the cooldown. Either way, there's also natural healing/regeneration during the cooldown to consider.
- All Lesser Restoration Potions became Restoration Potions in 1.4.
- Although there are both Greater Healing Potions and Greater Mana Potions, they cannot be imbued into a Greater Restoration Potion.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Restoration ability decreased from 200 to 100 points for each stat.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.