The Rich Mahogany Armor set consists of:
- This is the second tier of armor in Terraria, however, it is likely not to be found second due to the jungle not usually being explored by early-game players, so the Cactus Armor is more recommended than this.
- When wearing the full Rich Mahogany Armor set the player will gain a +1 defense bonus.
- It takes a total of 75 Rich Mahogany to craft a full suit of Rich Mahogany Armor.
- All types of wood have their own set of Wood Armor. The Rich Mahogany Armor is the second weakest of all four.
- The next tier of armor is the Ebonwood Armor or Shadewood Armor and the Cactus Armor.
- This armor can't be sold for money.
|Defense||Rich Mahogany Required||Other Bonuses|