Sailfish Boots are an accessory that allow the user to run super fast. You can get this item from Wooden Crates and Iron Crates. When equipped, they allow the player to gain a speed boost after running for a certain distance continuously. Your speed will continue increasing until maximum speed is attained. At full sprint, they will increase your horizontal movement speed by about 40%. (See Sprinting accessories for more information on the sprint effect.)
The Sailfish Boots, Hermes Boots, and the Flurry Boots have identical functionality, with their only differences being aesthetic. In the case of the Sailfish Boots, the user will generate water particles coming out of their backs while running.
All three listed boots are interchangeable when crafting Spectre Boots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item increases the player's base speed from 15 mph to 30 mph.
- Sailfish Boots can be equipped with the Hermes Boots or Flurry Boots, but these effects do not stack.
- As of 1.4 they can be combined with the Frog Leg to create the Amphibian Boots, which combines both effects.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.