Sandstone Walls naturally-generating background walls found in the Underground Desert. Underground Deserts generate by default the normal Sandstone Wall which may be converted into Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsandstone Wall if exposed to the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow, respectively. Converted Sandstone Walls may further spread conversion. See biome spread for more information. These walls can be destroyed with a hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls also do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Crafting [edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Sandstone Walls placed by the player are, unlike other placeable walls, not suitable for housing and will instead allow unique Underground Desert enemies to spawn.Verify On the Desktop version and Mobile version they work however like normal walls; allowing housing and preventing enemy spawns.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Added crafting recipes.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Added crafting recipes.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.