The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Santa-NK1 is a tough boss added in the Christmas update. They spawn during the Frost Moon event in waves 7-10, and 13-20. Like most bosses, it has two phases. It has four different attacks; rockets, physical damage, bullets and present care packages.
- The rockets can go through walls, which resembles the Mourning Wood's missile attack.
- The bullets shoot really fast, as fast as the Chain Gun, and can do heaps of damage in a short amount of time. They are easy to avoid as the bullets don't go through blocks.
- The present care packages fly out from the Santa-NK1 and after a certain height, they'll float back down with a parachute. They deal quite high damage, and can go through blocks.
- In the Mobile Version, Santa-NK1's face doesn't come off until its death.
- It will deploy landmines that deal heavy contact damage. These will have a limited duration, after which they vanish.
- Using weapons that have a high DPS far and high above the Santa-NK1 such as a Megashark, making avoiding the Santa-NK1's attacks a lot easier, and killing the Santa-NK1 faster.
- "Santa-NK1" is actually a play on the word "Santank", the name used commonly for Santa-NK1.
- Santa-NK1's face coming off in the second phase, revealing a metallic skull, may be a reference to the Terminator.
- Santa-NK1 appears to not have a pumpkin moon counterpart, although does appear to be a heavily buffed version of everscream and mourning wood.
- In expert mode, the drop chance for its items can go up to a maximum of 50%.
- Added to the game.
- ↑ Loki ISP (December 09, 2013). "Terraria Toys for Tots Stream Xmas Update Spoilers!". Terraria Online. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.