Seagulls will make typical seagull sounds, walk passively on land and swim on water until they fall a certain distance or are approached while swimming, at which point they will switch to their alternative flying form. In their flying form, they will fly in a given direction for a certain amount of time before landing and switching back to their passive form. Despite their spawn conditions, they do not prioritize water whenever landing.
total: 3 row(s)
- Before its introduction on Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, the seagull first appeared on the ocean-themed splash screen introduced in the Console 1.0.750.0 patch.
- The Bestiary entry for the Seagull: "A larger bird that inhabits coastal areas. Watch out for droppings!"
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 18.104.22.168.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.