Servant of Cthulhu
|AI Type||Flying AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 5
- The health of the Servants of Cthulhu is low enough that they can be killed in one hit by almost all weapons, though they do deal a surprising amount of damage and can additionally pass through walls, and therefore should not be underestimated.
- Servants of Cthulhu are always spawned at the Eye of Cthulhu's iris and pupil. Aiming at this part of the boss will usually instantly kill them as they spawn.
- Servants of Cthulhu use a flipped version of the sprite of the Suspicious Looking Eye.
- Although the Servants of Cthulhu closely resemble Demon Eyes, they use the Flying AI instead of the Demon Eye AI.
- They are one of the only enemies, along with the Bee and Meteor Head, to deal more base damage than their own maximum life.
- The Bestiary entry for the Servant of Cthulhu: "Young Demon Eyes newly birthed from the Eye of Cthulhu, brought forth to protect their master by any means necessary."
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.