|This article is a stub. You can help Terraria Wiki by editing it.|
|This enemy is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
- Ocram will continue to spawn these even if it is in its second phase, unlike the Eye of Cthulhu.
- They can block shots fired from non-piercing weapons, meaning they can get in the way while fighting Ocram.
- They tend to attack in groups, making them even more dangerous.
- In groups of 10-15 they can deal up to 200 damage if the player isn't ready.
- They can be very fast.
- Because they act much like Servants of Cthulhu, you may want to use a powerful sword to deal with them. A flamethrower is helpful as well . Another good weapon you can use is the Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows because the projectiles when shot come down from the sky this is useful for killing multiple enemy groups
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.