The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is a stub. You can help Terraria Wiki by editing it.|
|This enemy is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
- Ocram will continue to spawn these even if it is in its second phase, unlike the Eye of Cthulhu.
- They can block shots fired from non-piercing weapons, meaning they can get in the way while fighting Ocram.
- They tend to attack in groups, making them even more dangerous.
- In groups of 10-15 they can deal up to 200 damage if the player isn't ready.
- They can be very fast.
- Because they act much like Servants of Cthulhu, you may want to use a sword to deal with them. A flamethrower is helpful as well as. well as a Daedalus Stormbow or the Starfury beause they shoot projectiles from the sky so they are good for groups.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.