total: 1 row(s)
- Later in the game, the player can swap in the Obsidian Skull or Cobalt Shield as a replacement, which grants a defense bonus but also Burning or knockback immunity respectively.
- The Obsidian Shield (when both are combined) provides 2 defense and grants immunity to both Burning and knockback.
- Due to Zombies spawning in large quantities during a Blood Moon, Shackles are relatively easy to acquire during the event.
- Due to its low reforging cost, this item is useful for getting better modifiers like Arcane, Violent, Lucky, and Warding.
- With the "Warding" modifier, 4 defense is added for a total of 5, which is nearly equivalent to Copper Armor (6 defense with set bonus).
- In real life, a Shackle is either a metal link used for linking devices together or chains used to restrain prisoners.
- The Zombie Arm appears to have a shackle on its wrist.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Can now be found with prefixes.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.