|Use time||21 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 921
The Shadewood Sword is an alternate version of the Wooden Sword made using Shadewood from the Crimson biome. It is functionally identical to its Corruption counterpart, the Ebonwood Sword. Both deal slightly more damage and have a slightly increased speed compared to the Wooden Sword and its variants. With it being stronger than the other wooden swords, it can be useful early on, though one should proceed with caution, as the Crimson is a very dangerous place for players early on.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
total: 1 row(s)
- The Shadewood Sword can only be obtained in worlds that generated with the Crimson. If one has a Corruption world, they can either create an artificial Crimson to obtain the sword, or just simply bring one in from a Crimson world.
- The Shadewood Sword's sprite is very similar to that of the Wooden Sword; however, there are some notable changes. The color of the sword is darker than the normal Wooden Sword, and seems to share the same color palette as the Ebonwood Sword. It has the same two pointy protrusions on its blade as its Corruption equivalent, but the handle on this sword appears to be parallel with the blade.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.