Shadewood armor is an armor set consisting of the Shadewood Helmet, Shadewood Breastplate, and Shadewood Greaves.
It is crafted solely from Shadewood harvested from Crimson Trees. It acts as the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Ebonwood armor, which shares the same stats. Along with its counterpart, it is the most powerful Pre-Hardmode wooden set, though it still pales in comparison to most other armor sets. It requires 75 Shadewood to craft a full set.
Wearing a full set grants a set bonus of 1 additional defense, providing a total of 5 defense.
- It may be a good idea to craft the Cactus armor instead, since it has similar stats and only requires entering the Desert; characters that could make use of Shadewood armor are likely not ready to enter the Crimson.
- Shadewood is initially obtainable in Crimson worlds only. An artificial Crimson biome can created using materials from another gameworld or by buying Crimson Seeds from the Dryad while in a Graveyard, but such things are not part of normal game progression.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.