|This enemy is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
- For the weaker PC Variant, see Corrupt Slime
The Shadow Slime is a console-exclusive slime monster. It is a slightly smaller palette-swap of the Corrupt Slime which appears to have more HP and do more damage. It spawns in the Corruption (above and below ground) after Hard Mode has been enabled.
- This monster is needed for the "Slimer" Achievement/Trophy.
- It can not drop a Blindfold unlike the Corrupt Slime
- This monster does not attack you if struck in daylight.
- If you compare its Slimelings to Corrupt Slime's Slimelings, you can tell that they are different in color and the Shadow Slime's slimelings will jump less frequently than the Corrupt Slime's Slimelings.
- Added to the game.