|Tooltip||Increases jump height|
Allows the holder to double jump
- Internal Item ID: 3241
The Sharkron Balloon is a Pre-Hardmode accessory which combines the functionality of the Tsunami in a Bottle and the Balloon Pufferfish. It increases jump height by 75% and provides a jump that now travels 13 blocks, for a total of 23½ blocks when combined with the player's initial jump. However, jump height is instead reduced by 15% underwater, lowering the total height with the first and second jump from 17½ blocks (8 blocks + 9½ blocks from Tsunami jump) to 15 blocks (7 blocks + 8 blocks from Tsunami jump).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Tsunami double jump|
- The Sharkron's Tsunami jump is the second lowest double-jump available, beating only the Cloud jump.
- The Sharkron Balloon still reduces jump height in water, despite both of its components being aquatic-themed.
- The Sharkron Balloon sells for less than the added prices of its components.
- If it is dyed with a compound dye, the bigger part will be the first color, the smaller one the second.
- It represents a fishing-based alternative to the crafting paths involving the Shiny Red Balloon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Sharkron Balloon's double-jump can be used to avoid fall damage with good timing.
- The Sharkron Balloon is especially effective when combined with wings, because the Tsunami jump will jump-start the wings and the Pufferfish will let the player fly higher.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.