The Shinobi Infiltrator armor is an armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for
2250000*225 in total, after Golem has been defeated. It consists of the Shinobi Infiltrator's Helmet, Shinobi Infiltrator's Torso, and Shinobi Infiltrator's Pants.
Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 25% rate, as well as increasing their size by 4 tiles (from 8 to 12 tiles total) in each direction.
A full set of Shinobi Infiltrator armor will provide the following stats:
- +54 defense
- +20% melee damage
- +20% melee speed
- +60% minion damage
- +25% / +20% melee critical strike chance
- +30% / +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor set is a direct upgrade to the Monk armor set.
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor provides higher melee bonuses overall than Solar Flare armor, the post-Moon Lord armor set, with slightly less of a damage boost and slightly more in speed and critical hit chance. However, each individual piece is outclassed by another armor piece (the Chlorophyte Mask, Solar Flare breastplate, and Valhalla Knight's Greaves respectively).
- Additionally you could switch the Shinobi infiltrator's torso for the monk's shirt for an extra 20% damage at the loss of the set bonus and 4 defense
- The offensive version of Beetle armor has lower base bonuses as well, but the full Beetle's Might buff, when active gives larger bonuses to both melee damage and melee speed.
- The torso can be swapped out for the Valhalla Knight's Breastplate to greatly increase one's defensive capabilities in trade for a lower melee speed.
- However it's also worth noting that if one was to wear the full Shinobi Infiltrator's set, they can place the enhanced Lightning Aura sentries, and then swap to better armor pieces. It requires a little more micro-management, but allows one to keep the set bonus, while still benefiting from better armor.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
- This set also increases whip speed, making it still a considerable set for summoners (Especially when synergized with the titan glove or any of its upgrades).
- A ninja (忍者) or shinobi (忍び) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Increased Pants Movement Speed bonus from 20% to 30%.
- Added +5% Melee Critical chance on Torso.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.