|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
total: 1 row(s)
total: 11 row(s)
- Shroomite Bars sell for 850 (9.29%) more than their materials do, so crafting them adds a little more profit to the sale of Chlorophyte Bars.
- Shroomite Bars have the second highest sell value among all bars in the game (tied with Spectre Bars), selling for 1, being beaten only by Luminite Bars, which sell for 120 each.
- Crafting all Shroomite tools requires:
- 154 / 114 / 96 Shroomite Bars,
- OR 770 / 924 / 684 / 576 Chlorophyte Ore
- and 2310 / 1710 / 1440 Glowing Mushrooms.
- This is the only bar to have a "brick"/"plating" equivalent, but no specific ore.
- Items made from Shroomite have a distinct high-tech appearance, such as the Hoverboard.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.