Silk is an item used to craft the Bed, as well as several placeable decorative items and vanity clothing items. One unit of Silk can be crafted out of seven Cobwebs at a Loom. While raw Cobwebs have no value, Silk sells for 2 each.
total: 1 row(s)
- A player's initial creation of Silk to make their first Bed represents an early "gate" for their advancement, since it will require a bit of underground exploration.
- Silk's use in the Ancient set offers some profit over selling the ingredients, but that is more about monetizing the Ancient Cloth (which has no other use).
- The sale of Silk allows a modest profit of 286/1000 Cobwebs. However, once Bones are available, combining the Cobwebs and Bones directly into Necro Helmets will yield far greater profits.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Now used to craft more sets.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now used to craft more furniture and sets.
- Desktop 1.3.5: Now used to craft more furniture.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Stack max increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Silk now only takes 7 Cobwebs to craft instead of 10.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.