|Placeable||✔️ (2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Stuff your face. Stuff someone else's face. Whatever.'|
|Buff tooltip||20% increased movement and mining speed|
After all that cake, you might have to call me White Beard for a while.
The Slice of Cake is a furniture item that, when placed and activated with ⚷ Open / Activate, grants the player the Sugar Rush buff which grants +20% movement speed and +20% mining speed. This lasts for 2 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon (). It can be activated limitlessly, and will refresh the buff's duration if already activated.
The Slice of Cake is acquired by being the first player to talk to the Party Girl during a Party that occurred by random chance at dawn (player-initiated Parties will not cause her to give players the Slice of Cake). It can be placed on blocks or on flat-surface furniture such as a Table.
- Unlike most furniture items, it requires 3 units to research in Journey Mode.
- It is not a consumable item, despite looking like one. Placing and then using it will not consume the item.
- The Slice of Cake appears in an NPC emote which can be seen during Parties:
- The Slice of Cake and its Sugar Rush buff were introduced in 1.3.2, but remained unobtainable until 22.214.171.124.
- The tooltip is a reference to tumblr's old terms of service "Go nuts. Show nuts. Whatever."
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Now obtainable from the Party Girl during Parties.
- Buff sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 188.8.131.52.4.1: Made changes from Desktop 184.108.40.206.
- Console 1.17: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 18.104.22.168.