|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Corrupt Slime Banner|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When Slimelings are spawned upon the death of a Corrupt Slime, they can find themselves in a slightly different position from where the Corrupt Slime was. This can make them spawn on the other side of a one block thick ground, potentially passing through the roof of a house.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Slimeling, Spiked Slime, Baby Slime, Crystal Slime, Bouncy Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- They can be considered the Hardmode versions of Baby Slimes.
- The Bestiary entry for the Slimeling: "The still-animate severed pieces of an injured Corrupt Slime, Slimelings can still put up a fight, and have strength in numbers."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.