|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Smoke Blocks are animated background furniture blocks that can be purchased from the Party Girl for 1 in Hardmode. When placed together, they will connect in a way that each block on the outer left and right sides visually take up half of a block. For example, if a player were to make a 3×3 arrangement of Smoke Blocks, the entire left and right columns of smoke will appear to be halved, resulting in a slimmer appearance.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- For visual effect in adventure maps, this can be paired with Living Fire Blocks to create a realistic fire.
- If this block is painted with Negative Paint, it creates a foamy effect which can look very realistic when used for waterfalls.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed an issue where Smoke Blocks did not stay hammered between gameplay sessions.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.