|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Prevents fall damage |
It gets pretty cold up there
Snow Cloud is a type of block that can be crafted at a Sky Mill from Cloud blocks in the Snow biome. Snow Cloud blocks cause purely decorative snowflakes to appear beneath them, continuing for about 8 tiles and then fading away for 5 more. On the Desktop version and Mobile version, landing on Snow Clouds will not inflict fall damage.
- When using a hook to grapple a Snow Cloud block, a small puff of cloud can be seen.
- If the block is made inactive via an Actuator, the snow animation will still be there.
- A solid block stops the snow from falling, while a hammered block does not.
- Snow Clouds can be used at the bottom of Hellevators to avoid dying from fall damage.
- The Guide refers to the Snow biome requirement for crafting this item as "Cold Weather".
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Now negate fall damage.
- Tooltip changed from "It gets pretty cold up there" to "Prevents fall damage".
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 126.96.36.199.