|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Snow Flinx Banner|
|Coins||2Pre-Hardmode: 5Hardmode: 4|
- Internal NPC ID: 185
For the summon weapon, see Flinx Staff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx will never spawn on Snow Blocks, Ice Blocks, or Thin Ice. It can still regularly appear on Slush or Ores that naturally generate in the Ice biome.
- Because the Snow Flinx can't spawn on Snow, Ice or Thin Ice, players may be able to locate underground ice cabins if they see one, as they can spawn on Boreal Wood, which underground ice cabins are primarily made of.
- And conversely, if the player finds an underground ice cabin, they could look for Snow Flinxes that spawned there.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx has a striking resemblance to the Topi, an enemy from the videogame Ice Climber.
- The Snow Flinx specifically resembles the American and European censored sprite of the Topi.
- The Snow Flinx has the third least knockback resistance, the second being Slimer without its wings, and first being Pinky.
- It will repeatedly hit a closed Door in its path but will be unable to open it.
- The Bestiary entry for the Snow Flinx: "A strange, round furry mammal with an unusually large, protruding nose. They are extremely lightweight."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.