- Snow Hood, Snow Coat, and Snow Pants
- Eskimo Hood, Eskimo Coat, and Eskimo Pants
Each piece is very rarely dropped from Frozen Zombies (Zombie Eskimos ), each having a 0.67% drop chance.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 4 defense.
Due to its low defense and high rarity, it is generally favored more as a vanity set rather than a viable armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The best way for hunting this set is killing Frozen Zombies during a pre-Hardmode Blood Moon, with both a Battle Potion and a Water Candle in effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set may be a reference to Popo, one of the protagonists of the vertical platform video game Ice Climber which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. Popo wears an outfit almost identical to the Snow armor.
- Prior to 1.4, this armor set was (and on the Console version, Old-gen console version, and version still is) called Eskimo armor instead of Snow armor.
- Eskimos are the indigenous peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region. In Canada and Greenland, the term Eskimo is predominately seen as pejorative and has been widely replaced by the term Inuit, even though the Inuit are a distinctive group of aboriginal peoples in Canada.
- Previously, only the Mobile version of Terraria used the "Snow" set names.
- Snow armor is one of 4 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Pink Snow armor, and Rain armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Renamed from "Eskimo Hood", "Eskimo Coat", and "Eskimo Pants" to "Snow Hood", "Snow Coat", and "Snow Pants".
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.