- Spectral Arrow
Spectral Arrows are a type of arrows that are dropped by Ocram. The Sharanga will turn any arrow into a Spectral Arrow, making them obtainable by collecting arrows fired from this bow as well. They produce a glowing effect and inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies.
- Firing Spectral Arrows is the only way to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff during pre-Hardmode.
- Any existing Spectral Arrows in players' inventories were replaced with Hellfire Arrows upon updating. Despite this, they are much more similar to Cursed Arrows.
- Acquiring large amounts of this arrow requires shooting the Sharanga many times at a wall to recover them, or defeating Ocram, an endgame boss, many times.
- On the version, Spectral Arrows have the highest base damage of all arrows.
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed. Existing items are replaced with Hellfire Arrows. ()
- Console 1.02: Now can be obtained by killing Ocram.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Removed. Existing items are replaced with Hellfire Arrows.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now can be obtained by killing Ocram.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.