Spectral armor is a Hardmode magic armor set consisting of the Spectral Headgear, the Spectral Armor and the Spectral Subligar. Each separate piece of Spectral armor has a
11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance of being dropped by Ocram, or can otherwise be crafted.
A full set of Spectral armor provides the following benefits:
- +40 defense
- +150 maximum mana
- +30% magic damage
- +25% magic critical strike chance
- -33% mana usage
- +10% movement speed
total: 6 row(s)
- The Spectral armor has a non- exclusive counterpart, being Spectre armor as they are both obtained post-Plantera. Spectral armor is available pre-Plantera as it is possible to summon Ocram pre-mechanical bosses, but is not recommended.
- Prior to Console 1.02, the Spectral Subligar was the only item in the game to increase the player's mana by an amount not divisible by 20.
- Spectral armor is tied with the Diamond Robe + Magic Hat in maximum mana increase.
- The Spectral armor's shirt is called Spectral Armor, which can lead to some confusion when discussing the armor with other players. Magic armor sets usually have a breastplate or robe for the shirt slot.
- Wearing the Spectral Headgear, the Diamond Robe and the Spectral Subligar will increase the player's maximum mana by the highest possible amount of 230.
- Spectral armor is the only Ocram dropped armor that is comparable to its non- exclusive counterparts (based on stats alone.)
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now vanity, only obtainable from the Traveling Merchant. ()
- Console 1.09: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Titanium.
- Console 1.02:
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.7901: Defense reduced from 48 to 40.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Console 1.02.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.