On the Old-gen console and versions, a full set grants 40 defense, 150 increased maximum mana, 30% increased magical damage, 33% reduced mana use, 10% increased movement speed, and 25% increased magical critical strike chance. Each separate piece of Spectral armor has an 11% chance to be dropped by Ocram, or can otherwise be crafted.
The Spectral armor has a non- exclusive counterpart, being Spectre armor, as they are both obtained post-Plantera. Spectral armor is available pre-Plantera as it is possible to summon Ocram pre-Mechanical Bosses, but is not recommended.
total: 6 row(s)
- The Spectral Subligar was the only item in the game to increase a player's Mana by an amount not divisible by 20. (This was changed as of the 1.2 Console update.)
- Currently, the Spectral set is tied with the Diamond Robe + Magic Hat in maximum mana increase.
- The Spectral armor's shirt is called Spectral Armor, which can lead to some confusion when discussing the armor with other players. Magic armor sets usually have a breastplate or robe for the shirt slot.
- Wearing the Spectral Headgear, the Diamond Robe and the Spectral Subligar can increase your maximum mana by 230, the highest known amount.
- Spectral armor is the only Ocram dropped armor that is comparable to its non- exclusive counterparts (based on stats alone.)
- Console 1.09: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Titanium.
- Console 1.02:
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.7901: Defense reduced from 48 to 40.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Console 1.02.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.