|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used with paint to color blocks|
- Internal Item ID: 1543
The Spectre Paintbrush is a tool which is used to apply paint to tiles, much like the original Paintbrush sold by the Painter. The advantage over its predecessor is the Spectre Paintbrush's increased range of +3 tiles.
The Spectre Paintbrush cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- This item is not available on the version due to the unavailability of pixel shaders.
- Despite it being only possible to obtain post-Plantera, its rarity is White.
- Paint Roller and Spectre Paint Roller, tools required for painting walls.
- Paint Scraper and Spectre Paint Scraper, tools required for removing paint.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added requirement of Chlorophyte Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.