|Damage||65 / 72 / 68 (Magic)|
|Mana||15 / 11|
|Use time||24 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a lost soul to chase your foes|
- Lost Soul (friendly)
The Spectre Staff is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that fires a fast-moving white "lost soul" projectile which homes in on the nearest enemy. The projectile looks similar to the one fired by the Ragged Caster, but cannot travel through blocks Its projectiles can deal damage three times before disappearing. It has a
5*1/20 (5%) / 7.38*59/800 (7.38%) chance to drop from Ragged Casters found in the post-Plantera Dungeon.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- Like all weapons with homing projectiles, the Spectre Staff's projectiles do not home in on other players in PvP.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage decreased from 72 to 65.
- Each projectile can now hit up to 3 times, rather than only once.
- Mana cost increased from 11 to 15.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed FPS drop on multiplayer related to this weapon.
- Fixed frame drops related to Spectre Staff shots.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Damage increased from 68 to 72.
- Drop chance increased from 2.5% to 5%.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Mana cost decreased from 14 to 11.
- Fixed bug where Spectre Staff was trying to chase a Wyvern off the top of the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.