Spiked Jungle Slime
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Spiked Jungle Slime Banner|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Duration||510 or 2040 seconds|
|Coins||3Pre-Hardmode: 750Hardmode: 6|
In normal mode, the Spiked Jungle Slime only fires one Jungle Spike at a time, approximately every 1.5 seconds. In Expert Mode, however, it shoots 6–8 Jungle Spikes around itself in a short range.
- The Jungle Spike has a 37.5% chance to inflict Poisoned for 20 / 40 seconds and a 25% chance to inflict it for 5 / 10 seconds.
- Interestingly, the Spiked Jungle Slime drops less coins than the Jungle Slime, despite being stronger.
- Although it can inflict the Poisoned debuff, it does not drop the Bezoar.
- There's a rose plant growing inside the slime that seems to be the source of its spikes.
- The Bestiary entry for the Spiked Jungle Slime: "Frequent consumption of the Jungle's toxins and thorns has resulted in a slime covered in venomous spikes."
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.