|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Spore Skeleton Banner|
|Coins||1Pre-Hardmode: 250Hardmode: 2Post-Plantera: 4|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 635
All of its stats and behaviors are equivalent to normal Skeletons.
- Spore Skeletons only spawn in the Underground Glowing Mushroom biome, unlike Spore Zombies, who can spawn in Glowing Mushroom biomes in any layer.
- Unlike the Spore Bat, which drops the Shroomerang, the Spore Skeleton has no unique drops compared to its normal counterpart.
- The Spore Skeleton and the Spore Bat are different from all other Glowing Mushroom biome enemies in that they require the player to be in the biome, i.e., there need to be at least 100 related tiles nearby. In contrast, the other enemies only require a single block of Mushroom grass to spawn on.
- The Bestiary entry for the Spore Skeleton: "Skeletons meandering through more moist caverns become hosts for glowing fungal growth, greatly empowering them."
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.