The Stake Launcher is a ranged weapon dropped by Mourning Wood during the Pumpkin Moon. It uses Stakes as ammo, which can be bought from the Witch Doctor or Arms Dealer when this weapon is in the player's inventory. The Stake Launcher is considered as an arrow type weapon and will receive relative bonuses. The Stakes travel incredibly fast and can pierce unlimited amounts of enemies.
- The Stake can penetrate a maximum of 9 enemies and breaks on the 10th.
- Considering its high-velocity projectiles and the penetration, as well as the cheap ammo, the Stake Launcher is one of the most powerful repeaters in the game. However the fire rate is somewhat slow.
- The best Prefix for the Stake Launcher is Unreal.
- The fact that this weapon causes so much extra damage to Vampires is a reference to common folk legends in which staking Vampires is one of the very few ways to kill them permanently.
- Now works correctly with Rifle Scope.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.