The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Star Cannon is a rapid firing weapon that shoots Fallen Stars, making it difficult to collect ammunition for. Similar to the Thorn Chakram, the Star Cannon can be shot through walls that are 2 blocks thick, provided the player is standing against said wall. The Star Cannon has a range of 50 blocks, however, if the Fallen Star hits a Wood Platform it will vanish, unlike other types of ammo. It possesses one of the highest DPS (Damage Per second) ratings in the game prior to 1.2.
- Using the Necro Armor or Shroomite Armor sets will provide a 20% chance not to consume ammo, and the Adamantite Armor set provides 25% chance. This may be necessary to keep from running out of ammo.
- The shots will pierce a one block thick wall.
- Since the Star Cannon has no knockback, it is impossible to reforge it with a knockback-increasing prefix (unreal, godly, superior, etc.) Because of this, the best prefix for this weapon is demonic.
- If you put a platform under a block and and shoot it with the star cannon, the projectile won't collide with the block.
- Increased Speed to Very Fast.
- Damage decreased from 60 to 55.
- Reduced Speed to Very Slow
- Damage decreased from 75 to 60.
- Added to the game.
|Items Requiring Meteorite|
|Weapons||Star Cannon · Space Gun · Phaseblades · ?|
|Armor||Meteor Helmet · Meteor Suit · Meteor Leggings|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.