Star in a Bottle
|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Increases mana regeneration when placed nearby|
|Buff||Star in a Bottle|
|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
|Duration||Infinite while in vicinity|
The Star in a Bottle is a Lantern variant. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it provides players in its vicinity with an increased rate of mana regeneration (1 extra mana per second). The buff is applied to any players standing within a rectangular area of 170×125 () / 100×84 () tiles centered on the bottle, similar to the Campfire and Heart Lantern. Similarly to other Lanterns, the Star in a Bottle is a mechanism that can be toggled on or off if wired, though this does not affect the buff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Star in a Bottle adds as much Mana Regeneration as the Heart Lantern adds health regeneration.
- However, since Mana regeneration tends to be dramatically faster than Health regeneration (particularly when under the effects of a Mana Regeneration Potion), the Star in a Bottle's increase is incredibly minor in comparison. If you are having issues with the 22 buff limit, it is highly recommended that you discard this buff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Area of effect increased.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Fixed bug where Star in a Bottle's buff had no effect.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now grants Star in a Bottle buff to players in the vicinity, which increases mana regeneration.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]