|Tooltip||'Entrancing particles revolve around this fragment'|
- Internal Item ID: 3459
The Stardust Fragment is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist crafting material. It is one of the four Lunar Fragments, dropped from the Stardust Pillar during the Lunar Events in stacks of 12–60 / 24–100. Stardust Fragments can be used to craft Stardust armor, an end-game armor set that benefits all types of summon weapons, as well as Stardust-themed tools, weapons, wings, etc.
Crafting all items requires 121 Stardust Fragments and 68 Luminite Bars (272 Luminite), which necessitates defeating the Stardust Pillar at least 3–11 / 2–8 times (note that the Stardust Fragment can also be crafted from the other fragments) and fighting the Moon Lord at least 4 / 3–4 times.
total: 1 row(s)
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used in crafting the Celestial Sigil by combining 20 of each fragment at an Ancient Manipulator.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0:
- Now combined with 10 Stone Blocks at an Ancient Manipulator to craft 10 Stardust Bricks.
- Now combined with 10 Luminite Bars at an Ancient Manipulator to craft the previously unobtainable Stardust Drill.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 220.127.116.11.