|Damage||85 / 75 !!Error: Invalid EICONS input! (Magic)|
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'These chords are out of this world'|
- Stellar Tune
The Stellar Tune is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon with a
2*1/50 (2%) / 5*1/20 (5%) chance to be dropped by the Empress of Light. It fires pairs of star-shaped projectiles that travel in a wave-like pattern towards the cursor. Said projectiles home on enemies, pass through solid blocks, and explode in a small radius on impact.
It plays an acoustic guitar chord when fired, based on the distance between the player and the cursor (in a similar fashion to the Magical Harp). There are a total of six chords: each one spans about a four-block distance from the player, except for the last one, which is played at a distance of 21 blocks or more.
The distance from the player to the cursor also controls the speed at which projectiles are fired. However, if the projectiles are seeking an enemy, they will instead determine their speed based on the distance to that enemy. The Stellar Tune has similarities to Ocram's second form laser attacks.
- In order from closest to furthest away from the player, the chords played are as follows: A minor – G major – E major – D major – C major – F major.
- While pressing the ⚒ Use / Attack key repeatedly increases the rate at which notes are played, the rate at which projectiles are fired actually decreases.
- As the weapons that the Empress of Light drops are based on her attacks, the Stellar Tune seems to be based off of her Everlasting Rainbow.
- The name Stellar Tune might be a reference to the Stellartone brand of tone controls for electric guitars and bass.
- The player can be seen strumming the Stellar Tune as it is used.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Damage increased from 75 to 85.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.