Sticky Dirt Bomb
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will spread dirt|
- Sticky Dirt Bomb
The Sticky Dirt Bomb is an explosive that, when thrown, will stick to blocks and explode after 3 seconds like a regular Sticky Bomb, with a radius of about 4 tiles. However, instead of destroying tiles, it will place Dirt Blocks in open space within a small radius. Existing blocks within the explosion radius will remain unaffected.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Sticky Dirt Bomb is useful for quickly filling in holes left by explosions or mining, as well as creating hills or filling in a large area quickly.
- Unlike the Dirt Bomb, its sticking ability allows the Sticky Dirt Bomb to easily fill holes located above the player.
- The Sticky Dirt Bomb is a easy way to farm dirt, as it can spawn more dirt than what was used to craft it. In order to get the most dirt from one bomb, place a block at least 10-15 blocks above the ground and throw the bomb on it. This maximizes the amount of blocks it can fill with dirt, and is useful if you don't want to destroy terrain around you to get dirt, as well as making most/all recipes requiring dirt renewable.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.