|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'It looks and smells terrible'|
- Internal Item ID: 3001
|The Strange Brew is only available during moon phases 1 (full), 3, 5 (new), and 7.|
The Strange Brew is a potion that is purchased from the Skeleton Merchant for 5 each. It restores 400 mana points and 80 health points but inflicts the Mana Sickness and Potion Sickness debuffs upon use. It restores 100 more mana than a Super Mana Potion, making it the potion that restores the most mana with one use in the game.
- The large supply of mana helps to reduce the frequency of acquiring Mana Sickness. However, the Strange Brew is best used alongside a separate stack of "pure" Mana Potions. The Strange Brew will inflict the Potion Sickness debuff and cannot be used while the debuff is in effect, making additional sources of mana necessary for prolonged fights which require a more constant use of mana.
- Mages who are not confident in their evasive abilities should avoid using the Strange Brew. Regular Healing Potions will provide more HP restoration, and maximizing the mana restoration of the Strange Brew may result in wasted healing (and vice versa).
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.