|Effects||Damage multiplied by 5 for next melee attack landed|
|Duration||5 seconds (or until melee strike hits target)|
|Tooltip||400% increased damage for next melee strike|
- Internal Buff ID: 198
Striking Moment is a buff granted when the ⚷ Open / Activate is pressed when holding the Brand of the Inferno or the Sergeant United Shield to successfully block an enemy attack with a shield accessory equipped, right before damage is taken. Striking an enemy with a melee weapon within 5 seconds of the block deals five times the usual damage, after which the buff will be removed. This bonus can be used with any melee weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The buff tooltip claims that damage is increased by 500% (i.e., multiplied by 6), which is incorrect.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using the Sergeant United Shield, a shield accessory is not required to be able to block, as long as the shield isn't being thrown.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Changed Striking Moment's Buff text to reflect that it actually adds 400% damage (500% total) rather than adding 500%.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed tooltip incorrectly stating 300% increased damage, now incorrectly states 500%.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced with changes from Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 188.8.131.52 to Desktop 184.108.40.206.