|Tooltip||If worn during the day, grants minor increase to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance,|
life regeneration, defense, mining speed, and minion knockback
- Internal Item ID: 899
The Sun Stone is a Hardmode, post-Golem accessory which has a
14.29*1/7 (14.29%) / 12.5*1/8 (12.5%) chance to drop from Golem. It grants the same stat bonuses as the Moon Stone; however, these bonuses only activate during the day.
The stat bonuses are:
- +10% melee speed
- +10% damage (all types)
- +2% critical strike chance
- +1 HP/s health regeneration
- +4 defense
- +15% mining speed
- +0.5 minion knockback
- When worn with the Avenger Emblem, the damage bonus can be increased to +22% damage. When worn with the Ranger, Sorcerer, Summoner, or Warrior Emblems, the damage of that particular class will be increased by 25%. In addition, a Wrath Potion increases damage of all classes by 10%. Finally, if reforged to menacing, your damage increases by 4% more per accessory.
- The Sun Stone and its counterpart, the Moon Stone, could be a reference to the platform-adventure action role-playing game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. There are two items with very similar names, looks, and effects in the game: Sunstone and Moonstone.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Drop rate increased from
12.5*1/8 (12.5%) to 14.29*1/7 (14.29%), due to the Picksaw now drop separately.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Inventory sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.