|Damage||64 / 70 !!Error: Invalid EICONS input! / 35 / 33 (Melee)|
|Knockback||6.75 (Strong) /|
7.75 (Very strong) /
|Critical chance||11% / 4%|
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
The Sunfury is a flail that emits light when thrown, and has a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff. It can be obtained from Shadow Chests in The Underworld as well as from Obsidian Lock Boxes found in Obsidian and Hellstone Crates. The Sunfury deals the most damage out of all pre-Hardmode flails.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- In Celebrationmk10 worlds, the Sunfury can be found with the normally-incompatible Legendary modifier. The size boost will not take effect, though it is still the best modifier possible.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Damage decreased from 70 to 64.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Item and projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 33 to 35.
- Knockback increased from 7 to 7.75.
- Critical chance increased from 4% to 11%.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage decreased from 40 to 33.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.